aah so frustrating. Today was such a mixed day. I don't feel worthy because I know I've let myself down. I don't really want to tell anyone but I have to get it out. One of my assignments was so late. I was trying to get it in but it has been so long that the lecturer called me asking me where my assignment was and that they were going on leave so they wouldn't be at uni. They said the most I can get for it is a pass. Usually I care a lot about my marks but I just really don't like this subject. I don't know why I let myself do this... I feel so bad. I mean the problem is that I've made it so that I can't get a good mark for the assignment. I hate how I'm not self-disciplined that I can't even finish what I'm supposed to get done. It's now one day until MYC. What frustrates me is that I let this get a hold of me so that I've screwed up any routines I had in spending time with God. I know I desperately need to turn back to Him. While I feel like a serious failure and just want to bawl my eyes out I know that if I call on God he will respond. I feel bad that I've named my blog what it is because I don't think I've fully relied on Him and I'm sick of crashing around not knowing where I'm headed. Please... take control of my life.
i will be okay. i know he has never left me. i will get back on track with his help.
I want to see amazing stuff happen next semester. in the arts faculty group. revival. a real movement on campus.
I don't want to drown in my iniquities again.
No comments:
Post a Comment