Sunday, 18 July 2010

Big week!

It's been a big week! Results came out and I passed my final subject so I should be able to graduate in October! I also gave the pastor's reference form for my STINT application to my dad to fill out. I still feel like I need to talk to my parents about the details but from what I've heard them say, they have accepted the idea of me going so YAY PRAISE GOD!

Another thing that happened this week (today) was that I translated for the sermon at church for the first time! I was able to prepare a bit before by looking at the passages and the main points that dad was gonna talk about but it was still pretty nerve-wracking. Anyway I was glad that I could serve in that way, because it taught me to really trust in God for understanding and clarity in the translation.

In the last week I was also able to go out sharing at Deakin Uni with an American summer project team. On one hand it was good "practise" for next year but of course it was more so a pleasure and a joy to be able to tell others about God and see their responses! For example, them wanting to keep the KGP to think more about it or really shocked/excited about hearing the Gospel for the first time! The American team will be at Monash this week so really looking forward to the people we will meet and the conversations we will have! (They already led four people to Christ! Hallelujah!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment