Tuesday, 23 February 2010

The Beginning of the End :(

Sad reality but this week is the beginning of the end of my time at uni as a student! In a way there is a sense of relief for it to finally be over but at the same time it's a little sad that it's coming to an end. Time has really flown by, it feels like it was just yesterday that I started uni, or that I was able to go on exchange to Korea in my third year! (It was my dream to go since the end of high school hehe.)

Anyway, O'Week starts today and we will have the stall for the next three days. We had pre-season training yesterday as well and I led the phone calling session! It was a good day of vision casting, doing a prayer walk on campus and getting prepared for O'Week. I'm excited for what will happen over the next three days and for the people that we will meet. I'm praying and trusting that God will do amazing things and allow us to encounter really awesome people who are either interested in finding out about God, or who are on fire for God or who we can encourage in their walk with God.

Please pray for us at Monash, as well as all the other uni's with Christian groups that have O'Week stuff this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment