Wednesday, 3 June 2009

yay thank you God

eh past few days I've felt as though I was gonna break down because I have two assignments (which aren't very long) which I haven't finished which need to be in already x.x and then I was supposed to meet up with my mentor for a subject either last week or some time this week to show her my practicum folder (which I haven't organised yet) with all the required stuff as well as write four 500-word reflections which I haven't done either x.x my mentor was sick last week so I got some extra time but she emailed me today asking to meet on Friday. I didn't panic but the thought of having to finish both assignments and organise my folder and write the four pieces by Friday was a little too much for me to handle x.x

But luckily I haven't even finished my placement yet because the placement office couldn't get me a placement on time so now I'm two weeks behind. I emailed my mentor about it and she said there was no point in meeting if I hadn't finished the placement and she's going away on june 17 until I don't know when so YAY I have extra time now to make sure I get everything done. She's going to withhold my mark...it's just a pass grade only subject anyway -__-"

I'm so thankful to God for helping me out. I was about to burst from all the pressure. I was in the religious centre in the afternoon today because it's the only place at uni that I know will definitely be quiet (because hardly any people go in the main chapel). Anyway, it's the only place where I can really calm down and be free from any noise and just think about God. I have a lot of things to change about myself and I hate when I'm not putting God first in everything x.x Time has gone by so quickly and I only have one semester of uni left. I want to make this last semester count, to be used by God and to make a difference on campus (and in my friends' lives). I know God will answer my prayer because He already did. He showed and taught me so much this year already. I just don't want to finish uni thinking, knowing and regretting that I had wasted the time I had at uni and not given anything back to God over the four years that I've been at Monash. He is merciful.

(when I pressed post it messed up what I wrote so I had to rewrite part of it x.x i realise now it was because i used the face >_< thought I was using html coding D:)

No comments:

Post a Comment